This quintessence of dust

What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how

infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and

admirable . . . . and yet,to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Lightly, TightlyBound



LIGHTLY, TIGHTLY

BOUND







Ligeiramente,  fortemente ligado






































Alejandro, a capturedguys favorite, but no link found.










Tagame Gengoroh | du9, l'autre bande dessinée  Highly and cautiously recommended





A ROUNDELAY


While strolling through the park one day
In the merry merry month of May
I was taken by surprise
By a pair of roguish eyes
I was scared but I didn't run away


He walked along so daintily
Moving as graceful as can be
His legs were like the trunks of trees
I hardly came up to his knees
He looked at me again
And I knew we would be friends
He's just a little bigger than me!


AN OLD FAVORITE . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment