This quintessence of dust

What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how

infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and

admirable . . . . and yet,to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Male Domination Art, Part 1: Modern photographs

Here are examples of the range of modern  photographs that I like.  The photographs are of men dominating other men. Male domination is thought to be bad.  In play-acting, I like it; in other contexts (as in war, prison, and non-consentual sex) I don't.

Male  domination appeals to a prurient interest of mine, so my selection will, perforce, appeal most strongly to those of you who share my predilections.  

Herewith some typical situations, all available on the Web to any child in the work\ld.



A standard, clean, 
good-looking, faux-angry guy,

"Go to him now, he calls you, you can't refuse.
When you ain’t got nothing, you’ve got nothing to lose
You're invisible now, you’ve got no secrets to conceal."
                                              Bob Dylan, Rolling Stone











This guy firmly bound in a pickup
is one of the great bondage images of our time.
It is repeated in many blogs.

Imagination offers many possibilities.

I imagine this guy to be ticklish,
and I imagine that he hates being tickled.

Don't know who photographed this nor who the model is.
This is a Brazilian guy and photographer, name unknown to me.





















I'm in love with my car
Gotta feel for my automobile
Get a grip on my boy racer rollbar
Such a thrill when your radials squeal

                                                   Queen








A perfect male body,

in a perfectly elegant bondage.

A perfect example of Japanese bondage at its best.

Couldn't be better.










Playing rough.

As we used to do when I was a kid.

Still excites me.






Bully intimidation appears often.  
For me, the pleasure
comes in imagining
inflicting on the bully
what he inflicts on the waif.


A fantasy of mine that dates from perhaps five years of age
and still persists, I'm pleased to say.







Hazing is ubiquitous in young male society, I suspect wold-wide.
It often involves nudity and humiliation.






The youngman patiently waiting his turn
lends verisimilitude
to the image.

My experience was in high school 
Future Farmers of America, and a
 college fraternity.
Pretty neat.
I approve.
Most don't,
now-a-days.


A good example of
play-military
bondage








You'll see in Part 2 an 
Etienne drawing on this theme,
 and my all-time favorite.

This 'un ain't bad, though.








Binding guys with their arms raised,
especially those with 
good arms,

is a favorite. 















Some guys look as if they

ought 

to be bound.  


A form of the 
categorical imperative.





Arms begging
to be bound.

Who could resist,
given opportunity and permission,
however begrudgingly given.


 Do you dare to take a dare?

It'll cost ya.

Might be worth it.



Somebody's fucked with this guy.
He's ready for revenge.

Wanna take him on?






A still from the greatest
tickle-bondage
clip I know. 


If you like tickle-bondage,
you are alone.
Youtube has a few good ones;
the web has more;
if you want to pay for it,
there are lots more,
or so they tell me. 







Hog-ties are so common
as to be easily overlooked.





The sweetest bound face known to Man





This from the great and now monetized
 BMBrazil Blog,
a blog  More than four million hits
before it chaarged of its images..  

Perhaps still worth it.

Note the bound feet; the
fierce play-frown.

Reverse hog-tie, and. the lovely pigeon-toes.


Still the Bondage Blog,
plainly intended to seem to be a 
rent boy, though so far as I know
he's a physics professor

out for a lark.

An old favorite.



Playing with a face or hair
or cuddling, or dick or ass play:

intimate gestures; often with pretended
resistance.














I guess this is intimate:  he forgot to carry his ID Card






Tight quarters for
a strong and angry body,

And dressed to b bound . . . .





Outdoor bondage
good for Spring,
or Hawai'i's  bamboo groves
Can't make out what's between his legs.









Humble submission
appeals to many.  See the entirely admirable


Male Submission Art 


for one who is
proudly submissive:  
a refreshing attitude.







 Foot bondage,


favored by many. A fine example.





 Simple vanilla.






 Everyone should have at least one


Bound Angel.







The Spread Eagle,

a traditional favorite.







Is tickling your delight?  Lucky you.








Love the big hand and forearm!






To market, to market,
T o buy  --  well, not  a fat pig.





 Sometimes a beautiful body


is plenty enough.




An industry of 
tight bondage in
uncomfortable-seeming poses
has grown up of late.


The bondings are complex and take time to and cooperation to secure.
The bonds are carefully placed so as not to produce 
excess pressure on any joint or vein.
Still, I think a lot of pain is produced,
and desired by all involved.


But not by me.


The incomparable Van Darkholme, famous in certain circles,
 standing, of course.



And bondage games can display
a surprising innocence:







Western drag,
men's clothing version











Stocks, favored by Pilgrims



I like 'em, too.



Wrestler bondage



Said to be following a match













High-stress bondage






Twinks tied together, a favorite theme




This is said to be the groom and best man,
after the bachelor's party


















 I'm not certain hat this guy's
feet are bound, but it they are,
the pose is elegant and much to my liking.









Totally bushed;

and vulnerable.  

Sweet.





Lots of gym-bondage pics.

This is the best. 















 Distressed frog legs.


For fun-loving  frog legs,
see Frog Legs in  Young and Easy.




HIGH ART

I like this as well as anything I have seen in long years of looking.




 Well, not bondage all all; but


all wrapped up in love and feet.




And I love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment